Our purpose for Family Ministry at Greenwich is to create opportunities to form the character of Christ in parents & their children; developing faithful and obedient life-long disciples of Jesus.
• Worship is central to the Christian life.
• The primary content for faith and practice is the Bible.
• The foundation for discipleship is practicing Faith at Home as a family.
• The way of life necessary for families to disciple their children is counter-cultural.
• Each family contributes cooperatively in the church’s ministry.
• Ministry with each student & family is personal & relational.
Greenwich highly values education and faith formation through Bible study programs. That emphasis continues for our kids, and we offer plenty of opportunities for them to grow and learn through children and youth programs. However, we believe that parents are the most important influence in their children's spiritual lives. So if you have kids, we want to encourage and equip you with tools to build faith and character in the hearts of your children at home!